Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This free friendly community accepts everyone, we have gym leader challenges, elite four, and give absolutly free pokemon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Mas Exchange

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PokePalace
Admin
PokePalace

X-Mas Exchange Empty
PostSubject: X-Mas Exchange   X-Mas Exchange Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Well when christmas comes on christmas eve we will do a christmas exchange here are the rules:

1-No crappy pokemon but doesnt have to be too good.
2-You dont have to do it if u dont want.

Thats all heres how it work:
You guys will post that u wanna join ill pm u who u got think about a pokemon they would want then on christmas eve we will all exchange its like secret santa but u end up knowing who its from Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pokepalace.rpg-board.net
Clo3Mel

Clo3Mel

X-Mas Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas Exchange   X-Mas Exchange Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:00 am

I want to =D (only thing i feel about this is that im replying too early... tongue)
Back to top Go down
PokePalace
Admin
PokePalace

X-Mas Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas Exchange   X-Mas Exchange Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 am

lol yea a little too early and give the credit to sophie for the idea
Back to top Go down
https://pokepalace.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

X-Mas Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Mas Exchange   X-Mas Exchange Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Mas Exchange
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poke Palace :: PokePalace Events :: Pokemon Events-
Jump to: