Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This free friendly community accepts everyone, we have gym leader challenges, elite four, and give absolutly free pokemon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, it's me Taxo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taxo

Taxo

Hello, it's me Taxo Empty
PostSubject: Hello, it's me Taxo   Hello, it's me Taxo Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Yo,
So I'll just tell you a bit more about who I am.
My name's Nathanael Six, but since this is mainly pokemon realted just call me taxo, it's a name I came up with when I got my silver version, guess I was 8 or something.
Now I'm almost 16, my birthday is the 4th of august.
I live in Belgium, and I'm going to teh ASO there, getting pretty high grades; 80% and upwards in total
More for mathematics and science related courses, less for anything that has to do with languages.

Guess I'll tell you something about the things I like to do. I love gaming. Except for pokemon I don't have a lot of franchises that I have more than 2 games of. I like quite a lot of genres. I enjoy reading a good book but I just do that now and then. I also like listening to music and tend to start to sing along.

I don't think there's anything left that's really important for you to know but if there's something you like to know, feel free to ask

Taxo

Hello, it's me Taxo Me

Last edited by Taxo on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PokePalace
Admin
PokePalace

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's me Taxo   Hello, it's me Taxo Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:38 pm

another great intro, im the admin and creator saying welcome to this site and i know ull have fun dont forget to read the rules free pokemon and have fun
Back to top Go down
https://pokepalace.rpg-board.net
dragonspin11

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's me Taxo   Hello, it's me Taxo Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:07 am

nice to meet u my b day is also in august and i know ull have a great time
Back to top Go down
Taxo

Taxo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's me Taxo   Hello, it's me Taxo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
SophieZide

SophieZide

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's me Taxo   Hello, it's me Taxo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:33 pm

XD I'm becoming more of your welcome, I think I'm the one giving you the most help XD
Back to top Go down
Taxo

Taxo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's me Taxo   Hello, it's me Taxo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Of course you've been most help.
So specialy for you:
Thank You Sophie
Back to top Go down
SophieZide

SophieZide

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's me Taxo   Hello, it's me Taxo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:42 pm

You are welcome, as I mentioned in another post...I'm like everyone's mother, it's my job to help.

P.D. You are really good looking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, it's me Taxo   Hello, it's me Taxo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, it's me Taxo
Page 1 of 1