Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
HI, this is the Admin and creator of this site saying welcome, if you are already a member log in, if a guest please register. Then please read the rules section and free pokemon section. The chat right now is at the bottom of the main forum page. Please take the time to look through the forum and decide if you want to join. If you dont want to get E-mails go to your profile and click on Preferences and turn off everything that has to do with e-mails, but the newsletter one i will send important news letters.

Thank You;
Poke Palace
Poke Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This free friendly community accepts everyone, we have gym leader challenges, elite four, and give absolutly free pokemon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SophieZide

SophieZide

Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Empty
PostSubject: Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:.   Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:44 am

Despair's the new survival...A pointless point of view...Give in, give in, give in, give in...You play the game, you'll never win...Life's only living rival, a casket built for two...So take me now, or take me never...I won't wait, you're already late...So say good-bye, or say forever...choose your fate...How else can we survive?...A gothic game revival, the last act of the show...What is a day without a blessed night? And what is peace without a blessed, blessed, blessed fight? A quick taste of the posion...a quick twist of the knife...When the obsession to win, becomes a way of life...How can you survive? Fight...bless this battle with courage...Let your strength become my poison, and let my victory be your knife...

Main Team 1:
Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Hippowdon-f Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Skarmory Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Blissey_sprite Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Tentacruel Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Gliscor Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Dusknoir

Main Team 2:
Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Gallade-m Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Marowak Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. 437 Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Tyranitar_sprite Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Jirachi Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Rhyperior-f

Main Team 3:
Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Ninjask Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Rhyperior-f Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Gengar Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Infernape_sprite Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Jirachi Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Heatran

Main Team 4:
Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Crobat Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Tangrowth Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Infernape_sprite Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Scizor-m Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Gengar Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Leafeon

Other Pokemon I could use:
Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. 426 Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Abomasnow-m Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Arcanine Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Celebi Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Sharpedo Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Claydol Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Banette Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Spiritomb Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Dragonite Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Honchkrow Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Metagross Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Shaymin Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. 230 Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Gengar Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Machamp Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Swampert Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Aerodactyl Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. LucarioSprite Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Ambipom-m Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Jolteon Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Umbreon Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Espeon Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Weavile-m Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Snorlax Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Glalie Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Froslass-f Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Azelf Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Alakazam-f Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Zapdos Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Breloom Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Blastoise Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Forretress Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Registeel Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Regirock Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Regice

Hall of fame:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Defeated:
1-mage
2-Derpadin
3-
4-
5-

Friend Code: 1119 3280 6533. Name me SophieZ =D

Last edited by SophieZide on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:30 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taxo

Taxo

Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:.   Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:00 pm

That really is an impressive arsenal of good warriors.
Back to top Go down

Sophie Zide .:.:.Elite Challenge.:.:.:.
Page 1 of 1